Optical fiber quick connector connection steps
1. The optical fiber quick connector is a very innovative field-terminated connector that contains factory-installed optical fibers, pre-polished ceramic ferrules, and a mechanical splicing mechanism.
2. When terminating, just insert the incoming optical fiber or indoor optical fiber into the mechanical splicing mechanism, without the help of other tools, the termination process only takes about 2 minutes, which greatly saves the installation time.
3. The ferrule and end face inside the optical fiber quick connector have been pre-ground and pre-polished before leaving the factory. The mechanical connection mechanism is located at the end of the ferrule to fix the inserted optical fiber.
4. The mechanical splicing mechanism is mainly composed of V-shaped grooves and clamping elements; when the optical fiber needs to be inserted, the V-shaped groove is opened with a wedge-shaped clamp to facilitate the smooth insertion of the optical fiber.
5. After the optical fiber is inserted into the V-shaped groove and fixed, pull out the wedge-shaped clip from the V-shaped groove.
Domestic situation of optical fiber connector
At present, with the continuous development of the domestic communication industry, optical fiber communication has entered the stage of practical application, and the scope of application is getting wider and wider. For optical fiber connectors used in optical communication systems in my country, either imported connectors are used, or so-called "parts" such as imported ceramic sleeves and peripheral metal parts are assembled in China, or according to the imported foreign technology and Key equipment is produced, mainly FC-type fiber optic connectors. In view of this situation, the author recommends the following.
General structure of optical fiber connector
The main purpose of fiber optic connectors is to connect optical fibers. Optical fiber connectors, which have been widely used in optical fiber communication systems, have many types and different structures. But on closer inspection, the basic structure of various types of fiber optic connectors is the same, that is, most fiber optic connectors are generally realized by high-precision components (composed of two pins and a coupling tube). Alignment of optical fibers.
Introduction to optical fiber connector
Optical fiber connectors can be divided into common single-mode and multi-mode connectors of silicon based optical fiber according to different transmission media, as well as other optical fiber connectors using plastic as transmission media; According to the connector structure, it can be divided into FC, SC, ST, LC, D4, DIN, MU, MT, etc.