New Media Specialist
1. Responsible for the daily content writing, operation and promotion of Weibo, WeChat and other platforms, and improve influence and attention through content editing, publishing, maintenance, management, and interaction;
2. Collect and research hot topics on the Internet, especially in academics and colleges, conduct hot marketing in combination with products in a timely manner, and maintain real-time adjustment and update of the content of the new media platform;
3. Love the education industry, based on the understanding of users and products, propose and write event planning and operation plans, and promote the planning, creativity, execution and operation of project execution;
4. Plan and organize online large-scale cooperation activities and targeted special activities, organize, plan, implement and promote, and make corresponding activity evaluation reports and summary reports, and be responsible for new media resource development, channel operation and management;
5. Analyze the content structure and hot topics of new media in the same industry, investigate the preferences of target user groups, optimize customer needs and preferences, formulate and implement clear user interaction strategies, develop fans and friends, and convert potential customers through continuous interaction. Product word of mouth, effective new media marketing;
6. Plan and organize online and offline activities, increase social media exposure through activities, increase the number of fans and friends, increase user stickiness, promote online and offline integration, and increase product sales as a whole;
7. Other related work of the department.